Thursday, July 29, 2010

Vitamins and Supplements

I just ordered these vitamin/supplements from amazon:

  • Solaray - B-Complex, 100 mg, 100 capsules
  • Vitamin C 1000mg Two Stage Time Release - 250
  • Ultra Omega-3 (500 EPA / 250 DHA) 180 sgels
  • Source Naturals Magnesium Malate, 1250 mg, Tablets, 360 tablets

I am hoping these help in my journey to withdrawal! I have done a lot of reading from others who have had the experience and took tidbits from them on what to do. I appreciate the vast amount of people who are making posts and blogs about Effexor withdrawals and congratulate those who have successfully come off of it! Your posts make me strong.

Here is another link to posts I have been reading:
http://www.steadyhealth.com/How_To_Reduce_Effexor_Withdrawal_Symptoms_t200730.html

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment