Wednesday, April 6, 2011

CCHR: Psychiatry—Labeling Kids with Bogus 'Mental Disorders'



Thank you so much to the CCHR for this amazing video. I am crying tears of happiness that there is some truth shining through the BS that people are put through today, especially our children. Our children are the future, we have to STOP labeling them and STOP labeling ourselves.

My mom just mentioned that she saw a law commercial for children who were born by mothers on antidepressants and how most of them didn't survive. Years ago, my "world reknowned" doctor told me I could be pregnant AND take effexor. Now the data is showing that baby's born to antidepressan-taking mothers come out with a liquified brain. That alone shows you the NEED for TRUTH in this day and age of media pushed, profit-first, health-second life.

I am asking myself that maybe if I saw this video at 15 I wouldn't have gone through what I did. My fight with antidepressants, labeling of pmdd, bipolar, major depression, pychosis, antipsychotics and more made me stronger, it made me who I am today. I am free of drugs and I am loving every moment of it... lets keep videos and TRUTHS like this prevalent in our society!

These type of truths save lives, and life is worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment