Thursday, March 10, 2011

Happiness is caring about yourself...

My husband and I have been on a "new lifestyle." We are not eating fried food, milk, ice cream, white grain, etc. I have realized that I need to care about my nutrition and it needs to be a permanent change. For the last week, we have been making that conscience change and I have felt better than ever. I even got my period and it wasn't as bad as it has been.

My withdrawals have been pretty good too. I haven't had a bad one in a while. I hope it stays this way. I am still having a little brain fog and fatigue, but it is very managable.

My goal now is to loose my extra pounds, work on my spirituality and maintain happiness by caring about myself and the people I love. I have been having beautiful moments of freedom knowing that I am no longer addicted to the antidepressant poisin. It is wonderful =)

No comments:

Post a Comment