Friday, July 22, 2011

Feeling Better

Since my last post I have felt better so there is definitely something to say about laying everything on the table and learning from it. I am trying hard to be in the present and not worry or let my anger of doctors, etc, get the best of me.

Oh I also am now off of Clariton/Zyrtec. So that can be added to my list of drugs not taken. I stopped the Clariton which supplemented the Zrytec last week. I actually have a clearer nose and feel better also. Maybe my negative bout had to do with getting off of those?

I only have prilosec left to get off of, which I took not for stomach problems but for asthma as there was a "theory" that asthma is from acid that comes up in your stomach. What a load of crap and a nice selling story. I have never had heart burn before and now I cannot go a half a day without taking prilosec because my heartburn is so bad and I feel sick. Another "safe" drug and another problem. That is just the way the cookie crumbles.

Here is a beautiful video showing some truth that inspires me. I hope people start to get smart and not blindly trust their doctor and realize the big picture. I can only hope...

No comments:

Post a Comment