Sunday, August 22, 2010

Can't Sleep

I have had a bad day today. Actually a bad last couple days. I have been very emotional and the strange feelings have elevated. I am currently on 120mg dose and I should be going to 110mg tomorrow morning. I think I am going to stick with the 120mg though until these feelings of strangeness go away. I do not want to get stuck in a withdrawal pattern of bad feelings ontop of bad feelings that haven't had time to peak and subside. If that makes sense. I started to see a pattern of about 2-3 days of no symptoms, then on the 4th day symptoms (mostly dizziness, irritablity, emotional and flu like syptoms.) They would last until about the 7th day and then subside. Until of course this dose which I was sure I would feel better today (7th day) but I still feel the bad effects. So hopefully it will only take a couple more days.

I just took a benadryl and I am hoping that it will make me sleep soon. I am thinking about taking a shower to relax me too. I have been waking up crying lately and thinking bad things. Right now I have this sense of doom coming over me which is very annoying. I also have the chills, a headache that has lasted 3 days and my senses are not all there. Wow! Who would have known someday when I would be happy enough to stop effexor that I would have to battle this. It helps me to think it is not me though, it is the drug...

I will write again once I have overcome some of these symptoms and I go down to the 110mg!

No comments:

Post a Comment