Thursday, September 2, 2010

Argh.

I haven't posted in a while. I have been meaning to but I haven't gotten around to it. Currently I am on 100mg and I can feel it. Here is my current list of withdrawal symptoms:

- Nausea (this is usually accompanied with an anxiety attack)
- Anxiety (I find if I don't eat dinner early enough I start to get very anxious because of the dizziness, nausea and weird feelings)
- Rash (Little tiny dots all over my body which get really itchy at night, they are similar to the rash I had when I first started taking it)
- Lips Swollen (My lips are SO painful!!! They are swollen, cracked and dry. Every time I eat it hurts worse, sometimes feels like they are going to explode)
- Stuffy Nose (non-stop stuffy nose, so bad that I can't smell anything and I sleep with my mouth open which makes it dry and makes my lip worse, vicious cycle!)
- Irritability (I think this is mostly from my general feeling of crappiness, but I get really irritated and don't want to do anything)
- Fatigue (Tired all day, lack of concentration)
- Insomnia (I can't sleep when I want to sleep and it makes me really tired in the morning)

I think that is about it. I think I felt a "electric shock" for the first time the other day. It was like a warm lightening feeling in my head, went away very quickly but it was still unpleasant.

It is amazing what doctors are allowed to prescribe. This stuff is poison.

No comments:

Post a Comment