Saturday, September 18, 2010

Effexor-Splitting Capsules Method - ABC Homeopathy Forum

I found something interesting and want to share. I have had a difficult week, I will write more about it tomorrow. I will try and get to sleep before it gets later.

Effexor-Splitting Capsules Method - ABC Homeopathy Forum

"The real question is:

Was today better or worse than yeterday?

If today was worse, then I'd take 3 or 4 days of 5mg. I know that sounds silly, but adding another week to getting off succesfully is worth it. There are many posts in the 85page main effexor discussion which complain of the same thing. Once you get to zero for good, there will STILL be some issues, sometimes for months. You just need them to be tolerable. So, imagine your symptoms gradually disappearing over the course of 45 days. Can you make it? If not, you should try and get your life back by dosing for a while at 5mg. Your goal is to accept the withdral as inevitable in the end. (it does go away, with time) If the withdrawl is too much for that, then go back and taper down some more. "

No comments:

Post a Comment